Thursday, September 08, 2005

A Same Old University life


Today is still a busy day for me. My work and my study keep me busy. Final exams are coming very soon and many homework assignments need to be done before the end of this month.

I haven't finished reading "The Adventure of Huckleberry Finn" yet. I need to finish a persuasive essay for Written Expression II Class tonight.And I must finish the outline of my Reading in Thai History report to summit tomorrow.

Today I have been waiting for the result of Siemens Scholarship Program 2005-wishing I was one of 40 lucky students who win the scholarship of 20,000 baht(so I could buy a new video camera for me). But there is no result to be declared yet - maybe tomorrow.

I promise to try to post as often as possible (now I have an Internet access in my room already).Okay! That's enough for today.Good night!

Netting

No comments: