Sunday, September 11, 2005

Only A Piece Of Paper

"I was young; I was naive;
I was amazed, I thus come
to search for the meaning,

I hope to gather so many things,
In the end they gave me only
a piece of paper"

This poem is one of my favourite, I first read this poem in Thai version when I was a first year student. Now I am already a forth year student and just have a chance to read it English today.
This was taken from my classmate who writes the paper about tragic"October 14" event of Thailand occured 70 years ago.

Yesterday's night, I checked the Siemens Scholarship result from the Internet. Things did not always turn out that way - not always go on my way. My expectation went wrong. I was not chosen to get the scholarship. I told myself not to be sorry for that too much that"Netting, you can't lose what you never had!" But anyway, one of my friends at my faculty got the scholarship! She deserves it!!

Still I am working on Sasom Camp shedule and expecting to be done by this week and submit to Mae Suvannee. Besides, I am currently doing a report on the topic of "Anna and Siam" for Reading in Thai History course. I will talk more about this issue tomorrow if I have enough time! - Netting

No comments: