Wednesday, September 14, 2005

A Foggy Day


Couldn't believe it, yesterday was a foggy day ever in Ubon- because of the depression of the weather hit our area. I felt like I was not in Isarn(the Northeast of Thailand) but somewhere in Western countries where the there are cover with the mist.

Two days ago, I had a final exam part one on Written Expression II. The test was quite easy for me, there seemed to be no problem to me. The instruction was to summary the newspaper article from New York Times - The Shameful Response To Katrina. It was atually a shameful response I have ever known. I learned more about American government.

One of my roommates, Tuan is back from her Australian Field Trip and Cultural Exchange which was supported by the University of Sydney. She has been very lucky and in a few week she is going to Cambodia for her another 4 month-scholarship of GMS. She shared many differents Australian things on a long her unforgetable trip. Can't see wait to hear more about her next trip in Khmer lands.

Well, there are still lots of schoolworks waiting for me to be done, English for homestay preparation, homework assignments, studying for the final exam. And tomorrow I am going for an interpreter work for the Filipino reseachers in the Ubon city for two days or more. Can't wait until tomorrow even though I have not prepared anything yet. More than anything I need some more sleep since tomorrow is my big day. - Netting

No comments: