Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Human Settlement Foundation

The week before, I worked as a interpreter for the Human Settlement Foundation in Ubon. It was worth a sacrifice - as I skipped a translation class on Friday. I learned a lot about the 'Poor Assembly' fighting for their rights and better things in life. I was inspired and encoraged to learn more about this kind of issue. I feel stronger for my fight for making things better and maybe I would write a book in English about their fight. Sounds interesting? And I seem to love be an interpreter a lot - at least I've got paid 1,000 bath. It is a lot better than setting in class and got no paid. And one more thing I truly learned was the Filipino accent. - Netting

1 comment:

anongnat said...

hello netting,

it's toon. your blog is great. i love it. your english is so so good. i hope mine will good as yours someday.

miss you