Sunday, December 06, 2009

Discovering Me - A Daughter of Isaan Commuity!


for Myself and Everyone I Know

Traveling is one of the best teachers
who help me discovering my spirit
and my soul answering the call to who I am,
what I am and where I’m coming from

Since I’ve traveled to many several
countries in Southeast Asia and especially
in the Mekong countries and
finally I’ve found my own ‘cultural root’,
deeply realizing that
I’m a daughter of Isaan community,
a woman of Asia,
the owner of Eastern civilization
and a young citizen of the ‘changing world’
I’m a dreamer and a believer of this era.

Wandering around, meeting and talking to the locals
and listening to their stories.
I’ve gained a deeper appreciation of my
culture and people of their simplicity of
relaxed, slow, harmonious life.
And I can’t wait to tell other about this.

I am dreaming of leaving my work
to lying in the happy hammock
and relax under the mango tree,
telling those wonderful stories
through the eyes of mine as a young
blood writer and an aspiring photographer.


In the end
my heart
will find
home of
Isaan community

No comments: