Saturday, September 01, 2012

29 - You are the People of My Life!


 It is all about '29' years of my life that I've come so far. Thanks for all of your 330 good wishes on my birthdays. In this life, I've been very fortunate to have met many inspiring people. I am very thankful to the wonderful families back in Ubon, sisters, brothers and volunteers from the English Crazy Club, lovely collages at TVS, activist friends in Mekong + ASEAN region ( APYC (Asia Pacific Youth Conference), Mekong Peace Journey, Cambodian-Thai Exchange Program and ASEAN Youth Movement), friends from Sseayp Int'l and SEA Life Matters Course, media friends at Mekong ICT Camp and SEA Youth Say So and friends and moral supporters from Vermont, green-heart friends from Cityfarm and all lovable friends from around the world - you are the People in My Life! I’m fully filled with your Love Energy, Courage, Compassion, Dream, Hope, Inspiration and Affection in the less traveled road I feel stronger. You have paved the direction in my life, keep my heart warmer and keep my soul alive…My sunflower from my rooftop garden represents my love to you all:)




21 June 2012

No comments: